The Surge Credit Card is provided by Continental Finance. More than 2.6 million people throughout the world use SurgeCardInfo, which is the world’s largest surge card. Your monthly payments will be reported to the three major credit agencies, making this a useful tool for establishing credit.
Surge Credit Cards will help you raise your credit score, and you can apply for one on the Continental Finance website or via their mobile app, which is available for both Android and iOS.
Continental Finance Mobile Application
Continental Finance’s Surge credit card offers the following features via a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices:
- It’s easy to get a fast snapshot of your account’s current status, as well as a reminder if you’ve exceeded your credit limit or are late on a payment.
- If you’d like to make a payment in the future, you can set one up now or later.
- Transactions that have recently been posted and those that are still pending.
- In one spot, all of your previous statements.
- Lost or stolen credit card hotlines.
Those who have a CFC MobileAccess account can use the service for free.
- The Verve Mastercard
- The Reflex Mastercard
- The Surge Mastercard
- The Fit Mastercard
- The Matrix Mastercard
- The Cerulean Mastercard
- The Build Mastercard
First-time loan applicants and those who want to improve their credit score might benefit from the Surge Mastercard credit card from Surge Card Info. It is possible to check your Surge account balance and make online payments after downloading the CFC mobile app.