According to its own assessment, Celtic Bank, which issued the Surge Mastercard in 2005, administers over 2.6 million credit cards. SurgeCardInfo is meant to help those who have poor or no credit histories develop or rebuild their credit.
If you want to increase your credit rating, this credit card is a great option. With a real unsecured Mastercard, you can use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
With Surge, you can check the status of your credit card order in less than a minute and see if you have been pre-qualified. The annual fee for this credit card is high, yet there is no collateral required. Online registration and account access are available via SurgeCardInfo.com.
A Surge Credit Card has the following advantages:
- All forms of credit You’re cordially invited to submit an application.
- 12 months of no monthly fees
- Pre-qualify without affecting your credit score
- Those with a $1,000 credit limit will have it doubled!
- You get full access to your Vantage at no charge. Experian’s rating is a 3.0.
- submitting a monthly report to each of the three main credit reporting agencies
- The application process is fast and simple.
- Mastercard’s Zero Fraud Liability Insurance.
By phone or online, you can use your Surge credit card to make a payment. The payment can also be made via check or online banking.
The Surge card comes with the following features in addition to its mobile app:
- In addition to your credit card balance and remaining credit for the month, you can see when your next payment is due as well as helpful reminders if you are approaching or over your credit limit.
- It’s up to you whether you pay right now or set up a payment plan.
- Transactions that have recently been posted or are awaiting approval can be seen.
- It is possible to review all of your previous statements.
- Services for lost or stolen credit cards are offered by this company.